Spring is here, well and truly! Don't you just want to make the most of it? Here are 5 things you can do to enjoy Spring as a girl, and make it as 'girly' as you like! Some of these would be fun to do with a friend or mum, too!
- pick flowers and put them in your room - or better still, give them to someone you care about or you think might really appreciate them.
- make a daisy chain - you don't need to use daisies for this - any flower with a soft but thick stem will work - as a little girl, I used to make them with clover flowers on the school oval! Dandelions work well, too.
- plant a flower garden - it can be really fun to go to the nursery and pick out flowers, or just a couple of pots here and there when you help mum with the groceries.
- read a book in 'dappled shade' - a blanket and water bottle, even a cushion, can make this really pleasant! I love reading 'Anne of Green Gables' at this time of the year!
- give your bedroom a spring clean - maybe re-arrange the furniture a bit, too! I'm sure mum would just love it if your room was given a really good clean! Make sure you check with mum first about re-arranging furniture, though.
Enjoy Spring and all the freshness of life it brings!